Digital Web Design



Digital Web Design





Group discuss
What design features, elements make a good Home page.


In my opinion, best website should have attractive design, because main part of website is visual effect and purpose of homepage make people to stay at the page. Therefore we found two homepages especially visual and design aspects. 



I find best websites (home page).




This is furniture designer's homepage for designer's portfolio.
I think this homepage is really well made by the designer, because I never have seen before this format of homepage, therefore this homepage can catch viewers.
Moreover this layout also brilliant. 












This homepage is graphic designer's page.
I think this page is more attractive than before, because when I visit this page it is to excite curiosity.
Frist page of this page is made by figure. Therefore it can be curiosity to people.





Comments

Popular Posts