Major project (1)- Initial ideas





Major Project - Installation work
 





This is my major project plan.

I really wondered, why people eat supplements and drugs.
Because they do not know about ingredients of drug. But large numbers of people have blind faith to drugs.





I will carve the pill as organs.
and I am going to display two types, because this is installation photo work, therefore I think two type display is batter than one. If I take a one display picture, I think it is a little bit boring also the art appreciators can not feel my work perfectly.


Rough design
https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/604467581208563517/

The lego just have nothing to do with my work.
Just I need package of medicine image.




I used stamp and I removed the yellow Lego.



I will take photos two types display shots.

One is I will put my pill in the pill case and two is just split them on the table.






I put a lungs in the pill casa as well.

But I will do not coloring on the pills because if I colored on the pill, it does not look like pill.

 It will become just sculpture of organs. It maybe lose my meaning. I do not want to make that.

Therefore I will just display pure white carved pills.










This is rough sketch of my work.
this represents my work brifly. 
I will make my work to follow this sketch.





Artiste -

 Damien Hirst



Utopia  82.4 X 69.3 CM - Steel, glass and pills (Foil print)
He used many pills in his work.

He said....
" I can't understand why most people believe in medicine and don,t believe in art, without questioning either... I went to the chemist's and thought, 'I wish I could make art like that.' Then I realised I could have it as it was.


Gunther von Hagens




http://www.alamy.com/stock-photo/gunther-von-hagens.html



http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/picturegalleries/howaboutthat/3247899/Gunther-von-Hagens-Body-Worlds-And-The-Mirror-Of-Time-exhibition-at-the-O2-Arena-in-London.html?image=11
He is anatomy doctor and artist.
He made human anatomical specimen using dead people. 



Reflection

At first, I confused what should I do? because this is my first major project in here.
But come to think of it, I am really interested in human, organs and medicines and so on..
Thus I think about that and finally I found my major project draft. And I am going to improve my work until submission date. But until now I am not sure about my work, accordingly I will have to think about my project.  

Comments

  1. You have really great ideas. I can't wait for the final piece of your project. Good process and insptions. Upload more research. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts