Major project (7) - Process






Display plan of my work

I designed display plan.















 
 




 
I used colour balance.
I changed lip colour.
I changed lip colour.  
I changed tongs colour as well.

 I put the pills on the tongs.
 In this way I made several tongs.

I arranged my works.
 
 
 




















 I changed colour as well.



Reflection

I was inspired from Pop art because pop art is commercial and popular art genre in the world.
Most people have medicines in their home. I thought same or similar that characteristic of medicines and pop art. Therefore I used technique of pop art. But the pop art is included in satire on society. My work has double-sided or more various sided. One is people's pleasure from pills or medicines. Another is death or bad side effects from the medicines. If I have good English skills, I want to explain more detail and clear. But I can not do that. Therefore I feel very stuffy and sad.
I used Photoshop and I really used colour change technique. It was very useful to me.
 






















Comments

Popular Posts